During this five hour professional development course teachers will;
• Develop an understanding of digital technologies and new pedagogical approaches to enhance learning and teaching practice.
• Curate online resources that support multimodal learning across the primary curriculum including English, Mathematics and Science and Technology.
• Identify blended learning opportunities to make global connections that will extend their professional learning networks.
• Unpack eSafety frameworks that support students to be empowered digital citizens.
• Engage in professional conversations around the implications of modern technology and connectivity of learning.