During this five hour professional development course teachers will;
• Develop an understanding of digital technologies and new pedagogical approaches to enhance learning and teaching practice.
• Curate online resources that will engage and enhance teachers and students knowledge and understanding of computational thinking across curriculum.
• Plan a learning sequence that will engage students and promote understanding of computational thinking.
• Explore innovative learning opportunities that will provide context and opportunity for whole school community involvement.
• Identify online communities and collaborative networks to extend their professional learning networks.